- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Chiropractic deals with health of the body as a whole, and our care is relative to the issues each person brings to the office. We see chiropractic as an equilateral triangle:
Each of the three sides is equally important to a person’s overall health. When all three aspects are normalized, the body is working efficiently and we can see our desired result.
Our goal at Sioux Center Chiropractic is to keep this triangle as healthy as we can. This means integrated patient care that’s unique for every patient – a personalized lifestyle medicine.
What Conditions Can We Help?
– Sprains and strains to the cervical, thoracic and lumbo-sacral spine.
– Extremity sprains and strains, including the shoulder, elbow, wrist, knee, foot and ankle.
– Plantar fasciitis: overstretching of the thick band of tissue that creates the arch on the foot.
– Fibromyalgia: long-term pain and tenderness all over the body, particularly in joints, muscles and tendons.
– Conditions related to lifestyle issues, such as insulin resistance, blood lipids, autism spectrum disorders and fertility.
– Sports injuries related to the joint system
and much more.
Seriously people...Armstrong chiropractic has to be the most awesome and kind place ever...here I run in to pick up some greens and they are busy so I decide to stop back later and next thing I know it's on my doorstep with a simple sweet note! If you are looking for someone to go the extra mile in anything, they are the place to be! They care so much and do so many things for all their clients! Love always getting a friendly smile and having a nice chat when I'm in there!